Tuesday 13 October 2009

Environment / Typography / Environment




















I decided to do the ISTD 2009 Environment / Type / Environment brief. I've re written the brief and made it more specific, narrowing down what I want to produce and what I am focusing my research on.

I went to the library and and looked at a whole load of typography, modular typography systems, pattern, and a little bit of types relationship with the environment. This is what I found:

Scans from Virtual Typography by Matthias Hillner



























Scans from Typography by Ambrose and Harris


































































Scans from New Typographies, Pie Books























































Scans from New Typographic Design compiled by Roger Fawcett-Tang

















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment