Saturday 14 November 2009

Puffin Book Cover - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

My next brief is going to be the Puffin Book Cover design competition for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. As with most of my project I rocked out on google images to see what else was out there.

To be honest I didn't find anything particulary interesting:





































I like this one, Nice and simple with lovely typography




















This is the current penguin classics one they have on Amazon. Its pretty boring and not all that child friendly.




















This is the cover from 1898 edition of the book.



















Puffin popular classics cover. Why on earth did they choose that green?



















A bit of thought has gone into this one

No comments:

Post a Comment